Umbraco Spark features both practical talks on development as well as more thought-provoking topics around innovation and forward-thinking. Topics such as Umbraco Headless, getting the most out of V8, upcoming packages, machine learning, personalisation, mobile apps, content as a service, and digital assistants.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 1 track of innovative and inspiring top tier talks
- 1 track of awesome community talks
- The epic Umbraco Spark notebook
- An Umbraco Spark t-shirt
- Tea / coffee
- Beers at the end of the day
- Evening social - near M Shed
We are currently offering early bird pricing, so book now for the best prices: umbracospark.com
Check out some of the great speakers we already have confirmed below:
- BJARKE BERG, Senior Developer, Umbraco HQ, "Umbraco on .NET Core Status"
- CAROLE RENNIE LOGAN, Development Team Lead, "An adventure with Blazor and Umbraco"
- JON SKEET, Staff Developer Platforms Engineer, Google
- MATT BRAILSFORD, Umbraco MVP, Master, Outfield Digital
- STEVE TEMPLE, Technical Director, Gibe Digital
- EMMA GARLAND, Senior Software Engineer, Rock Solid Knowledge, "How to Power-Up a Customer Service Bot"
- TIM PAYNE & PAUL SEAL, Umbraco Developers, "High performance querying of data in Umbraco v8"
- LEE KELLEHER, Umbraco Specialist, Umbrella Inc
- CALLUM WHYTE, Umbraco MVP, Master, UmbraCoffee Barista
- PHIL WHITTAKER, Owner, Balanced Dev, "Bodyless websites with Umbraco"
- MIKKEL KELLER STUBKJÆR, Head of Development, Novicell UK, "Not your grandmother’s headless"
The deadline for submitting a talk is 19th December so get your skates on! It may be a talk you’ve previously done at a community meetup or we might be your first audience. Either way, if you would like to have a 20 /45-minute slot to talk about cool stuff, submit your talk here https://umbracospark.com
Thanks to the huge and ongoing support from the Umbraco community we are excited to welcome back Crumpled Dog as one of our sponsors next year. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of Umbraco Spark 2020 then just drop us an email at email@example.com
To find out more and get your tickets, head over to umbracospark.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to find out more?
You can find out more about Umbraco Spark on the official website umbracospark.com. You can also find us spreading the word on Twitter.
If you have any questions about the event or need some information about accommodation, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.