Accessibility statement for gibe.digital
This website is run by Gibe Digital. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is not compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. The non-accessible sections include:
- Colour contrast. The Gibe branding means that we cannot always meet colour contrast guidelines. It is in our roadmap to improve this.
- There are a lot of old blog articles on this website, which may not be written using clear language and do not have accessible images.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 29th April 2020. The test was carried out by Gibe Digital.
We tested the following sample pages, which are the most visited on the website:
- Blog listing
- Blog article
This statement was prepared on 29th April 2020. It was last updated on 29th April 2020.